Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Monday and today

On Monday, I started out with a ~24 min walk, came home and did 20 mins of upper body strength (though it didn't feel as challenging as last week).

In the evening the quality workout had us focus on our "race" vs "recovery" pace. (My recovery pace is totally a walk.) We did approximately a mile and a half (after a half mile warm up and drills) which I finished in a little under 19 minutes. This is a pace a little over 12:30!! When did I get faster, I wonder?

This morning I got in my walk (~23 mins today) and then did 20 mins of leg work. It's a ballet routine and I like that there's no equipment. I don't like that I feel so goofy doing plies and releves in my room.

In the morning I am heading out on business AND pleasure. I am hoping to get in a bike and a swim before the weekend.

No comments: